World Relief is a USA relief and development charity working with local partners to bring help and hope to communities in need.
Our HR Team is looking for candidate as listed below :
Job Title: MFL Papua Project Manager
Job Title of Immediate : Country Director
Work Location: Wamena, Papua, Indonesia
Status Categories: Full time, Term of Assignment 1 year
The purpose of this post is to lead a field team implementing the Mobilizing for Life – Papua (MFL Papua) project, which aims to mobilize our local partners to reduce HIV/AIDS infection rate and to mitigate impact ofin the Papuan highlands, in accordance with World Relief’s policy and strategy in Indonesia.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
· Reports to the Country Director
· Manages a project team implementing an HIV/AIDS prevention and care project in the Papuan highlands.
· Co-ordinates with the following other team members: Support and Services Manager, HR Officer, HIV advocacy consultant, Organizational Development adviser.
· With the approval of the Country Director may liaise directly with the Regional HIV/AIDS Director and
the Baltimore HIV/AIDS technical unit staff
· Liaises closely with senior officials of organizations in Papua and visitors.
· Manages day to day relationships with the Assistant Program Manager, Project Officers, Administrative and Finance Assistant, and other WR Papua staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Relevant knowledge and qualifications up to degree level
· 3 years experience with community development in an NGO environment,
preferably in HIV/AIDS, mobilization or organizational development
· Proven knowledge of HIV/AIDS issues, mobilization strategies and other
· Effective organizer of people
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong cross-cultural skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Project and financial management skills
· Personnel management skills
· Negotiation skills
· Written and
· Training skills
· Leadership skills
· Analytical skills
Preferences, but not required:
· Ability to speak one or more Papuan languages
· Ability to speak and write in English
· Experience working with USAID, UN and other donor organizations.
The positions in World Relief are competitively salaried with a medical scheme and annual leave. World Relief is committed to the sector standards and good practice.
Applicants must show that they have the necessary skills and experience relevant to the advertised vacancy and have values and convictions that are aligned with World Relief’s values and mission.
In order to apply for the following posts, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Papua-Project Manager” on the Subject Line.
Successful candidates will be contacted for interview and fill the application form.
Due to administration time and cost, candidates not short listed will not be contacted.