CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Jayapura is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : HR Admin Officer
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : KOTA
REPORTS TO : Project Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project data, and Monthly report.
· Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement.
· Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staff.
· Contact Equipment vendors to purchase, services and repair office equipment.
· Prepare contract for services and repair office equipment, rent Office, car, etc.
· Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycle s.
· Monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycle s files.
· Processing the procurement request for project and ensure the process comply with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
· Manage regional asset list for below and above US$ 200 and under US$ 200.
· Submit monthly asset report to Regional office Manager & Administration Manager in 1st week of each month.
· Files/documents important and confidential paperwork such as document transactions for data base, for local list vendor/supplier and records all vendors/suppliers profiles.
· Updates and submits Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer.
· Establish and maintain regional “Approved Vendor List”.
· Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative.
· Assist in maintenance inventory in Project and prepare monthly FFE Report.
· Preparing staff attendance, medical reimbursement, leaves report, and preparing payroll calculation.
· Coordinate with HR Head Quarter if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
· Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff.
· Prepare breakdown monthly invoices for official phone, electricity.
· Prepare ROP and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier and others.
· Manage petty cash.
· Screen of incoming telephone calls and the packing of out going telephone calls.
· Receive and direct visitors.
· Process incoming, correspondence by opening mail, recording in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing.
· Open mail each morning and send mail/e-mail as requested.
· Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly.
· Arrange/book flight for staff for official travel purpose.
· Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Quarter, other Field Offices or Overseas if necessary
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management.
· Minimum 2 years experience in administration or procurement area.
· Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
· Ability to communicate in English is preferable, excellent in Bahasa.
· Ability to operate standard computer programs (Window, Excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint).
· Ability to build and work in teams.
· Able to handle petty cash.
· Trustworthiness, integrity, good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure andtight deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team and a oriented.
Jayapura 100%; Travel 0%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications beforeto CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”